Instructions to report the location of an AED
Finding GPS (latitude and longitude) information:
1. Open your Google Maps or Apple Maps app;
2. Click on the "locator" icon - this icon looks like a little arrow head pointing to about 1 o'clock.
3. Once you have clicked on this icon, it will place a blue dot at your location. Click and hold on the blue dot to place a "pin" at that point.
4. In Apple Maps, it will then open up a pop-up window with a picture of a map inside of it.
5. Click on this window - not the "send my location" window.
6. This will open a window at the bottom of the screen with the Address and Coordinates details that look like (26.634311 E, 153,0973546 S - ie. latitude first, longitude second). Enter these into the latitude and longitude fields (without the S and the E at the end, and with a "-" in front of the latitude details) where requested.
7. In Google Maps, once you have clicked on your blue location dot, it will open a window at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to scroll down, until you see GPS coordinates that look like (-26.634311, 153,0973546 ie. latitude first, longitude second). Enter these into the latitude and longitude fields where requested.